Friday, March 2, 2007

She


I think its somewhere inside me
Subtle however, yet haunting constantly
Making me contemplate of what I am
A living granite, a complacent man

Yet the feeling so acerbic, imperviously poignant
Despite the complacency, despite the torment
Cause somewhere down the line it says
The answer is divine, obscure and vague

And the smell of satisfaction that one would get
Beyond all contentment, beyond all transgress
For the fanaticism would finally come to cease
Killing the agony, inviting the ease

For what happened in the past is all bygone
Impulsive actions and a dreadful song
Where melodies seem to remind again
Of the same old sorrow, the familiar pain

But alas! I force myself to believe
The triviality of substance, the patience to relieve
And move forward as if “she” never was
The revered one, the final pause.

- Kanishka
( The only positive thing it prompted me to do!!)

No comments: