Friday, March 9, 2007

Brutal World


Should I or should I not
Trust these bastards and bitches
For they are the ones who have incessantly fought
Beyond all loyalty, beyond all the riches

The faithful impression is all a farce
And to my wonder how rapidly it fades
The queen of spades and the king of hearts
The sadistic pleasure for which they crave

And still again to my apathy it seems
I have to survive with these parasites
The castles in air and the volatile dreams
These jokers never fail to provide

And behind my back they talk all dark
Oblivious to my emotions and feelings
Planning how to bite and bark
To provide that pleasure from my wounds and peelings

For all I know that thy need my blood
Use me as a ladder to climb
Morbid parasites that endlessly suck
Only to weaken and leave me behind

Alas! I pity myself when I see


The amount of effect it has cast
The scars and sores of those atrocities
For ages will these long last

Callous, cruel, ruthless world
False and fallacies, is anything true?
And I am but a helpless mortal
Death is more faithful than you.

- Kanishka



No comments: