Friday, March 2, 2007

Depraved


She must die cause she had no heart
She must die cause she ripped mine apart
She must die cause I hate to live
She must die for me to forgive

Sadist I am but I was forced to become
From a modest man to the unforgiven
Tenderness and emotions which I always vowed
Charred beyond recognition seek revenge now.

The pleasure which one would finally get
To ooze out blood from her eyes and breast
And enjoy the tremor when she screams in pain
The evil smile to suggest the end of the game

Or when the bullet would finally pierce that skull
A lightning crack to restore peace and lull
And slowly the evil would fall on the ground
A deafening silence, remorse profound

But is this the solution to all miseries?
The sore reminiscence, the agonizing memories,
Which deflect back to hit me again
The stale sorrow and the redundant pain

Cause death would be too easy an escape
A fraction of second and the end of fate
For what about the death which I have survived
Synonyms of grief personified

And finally a shaft clearing the haze
The ultimate solution to the horrendous maze
Guilt is the answer to make her realize
That someone has just sacrificed his life.

I must die to reciprocate pain
I must die to put her to shame
I must die for her to realize
What it feels to live demise.

-Kanishka
(Yes, I derive pleasure out of it!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

brilliant..but the person does not deserve even such a poem..